Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rantsicle 13, Yvainne, Snookum's Keeper

Tuesday, the 22nd of September 2009, 4:26 PM, EST

Went to Tops a couple of days ago with Yvainne (She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named ^_^) . I had the time of my life. It was my first time to go there and it blew me away. Yvainne may be a big part of that, but heck, the view more than delivered. Looking at the city down below, I was reminded of the City of Ember, I don't know why. And it didn't matter that I wasn't wearing my glasses at that time which kinda reinforced the effect to dramatic levels. A buzzling, surreal sea of stars.

But the brightest and most captivating of them was seated by my side. Usual with her witty sarcasm and caustic remarks. ^_^ I love it when she does that. I was torn between the glory before me and the beauty beside me, snide remarks and all. But it was worth it. I once again took the four-letter fall. tsk tsk tsk.

Even though place was darn cold. We stayed on, drunk with our desultory but enlightening conversations about life and love. Anything we could lay our minds on. Funny thing is, I think that kept us warm, stoking the fire within us. We stayed there until four in the morning, or else risk the wrath of her mom. So we went home. She got a three-liner from her mom. I dragged myself to sleep, intoxicated with thoughts of her. Ah, Life. :) I dreamt Icarus' dream, but it was on Eros' wings I flew...

***
4:55 I'm starin' at her. She could bore a hole in her computer screen by the way she's looking at it. So serious. So lovely... Live files. Drat! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. wow ken. icarius? eros? "I once again took the four-letter fall"?! naks. such strong words. she really must be some girl. :)

    ReplyDelete