Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Rantsicle 6, Hunger

Wednesday, the 2nd of September 2009, 7:46 PM, PST

I'm hungry. I usually am these days, and that's bad news for my one-pack-soon-to-be-hopefully-six-pack ambition. ^_^ Which I think is not happening anytime soon due to some unforeseen "circumstances."

I don't know why Anne's so bent on feeding me. It's been a week now, she's been bringing me food, home-cooked stuff, my favorites. I'm starting to think maybe I remind her of a Bantay-Bata (feeler...hehe) commercial of some sort. I don't complain though for fear of waking Crouching Tiger, Hidden Foodgiver. Arrrr! :)

The menu for tonight, or what Anne brought, are caldeo, ampalaya omelet, and eggplant adobo. I just died and gone to home-cooking heaven. Four-hour cardio comin' right up. Whew.

Now, I'm really hungry. Still, no file, which...makes me hungrier. WTH, I'll just settle for my one-pack for the time being. I'm going down to buy some rice, four packs of 'em. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment