Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rantsicle 8, Pre-Flatline Rant

Saturday, the 5th of September 2009, 4:40 PM, PST

Today, I make a bitter resolve. I shall not wait for my star to fall down. I shall stake my pseudo-lovelife on the outcome of a dinner. Yes, you heard me right, a dinner. My after-dinner conclusions will determine if that resolve prospers or vanishes into nothingness. Rage I may against the dying of the black sun, but only a fool rejects the truth that's repeatedly slapped to his face.

I am at Wit's End, torn between my endeavoured resolve and the what-ifs of my utopian love-longing. And by now, I surely would have redefined the meaning of cheesiness. ^_^

I make one last stand at Ero's Hall. If i fail, I shall invoke my Fifth Amendment and rest in pieces, until further notice. Whatever. (,")

1 comment: